A happy story of an urban estuary that got a bit cleaned up and found itself home to porpoises once again. Now the neighborhood is gentrifying and dolphins and whales are moving in. Families are being raised in the bay’s sheltered waters. Scientists are having a field day!
- 9 Reasons I Plan to Retire in Baja: What I Won’t Miss about Southern California
- Agaves of Baja California Sur
- Living the Dream in Southern Baja California: 8 Things You Will/May Miss about The States
- Plumeria at Casa Bella, Baja California Sur
- Much To Report …
- Kelp on the beach
- Worm “gardening” in my backyard
- A day at Torrey Pines State Beach
- Porpoises and dolphins in San Francisco Bay, oh my!
- 3 ways to lower the price of organic food