The plumeria in southern Baja California are in bloom and extraordinarily fragrant at night to attract night-time pollinators.
- 9 Reasons I Plan to Retire in Baja: What I Won’t Miss about Southern California
- Agaves of Baja California Sur
- Living the Dream in Southern Baja California: 8 Things You Will/May Miss about The States
- Plumeria at Casa Bella, Baja California Sur
- Much To Report …
- Kelp on the beach
- Worm “gardening” in my backyard
- A day at Torrey Pines State Beach
- Porpoises and dolphins in San Francisco Bay, oh my!
- 3 ways to lower the price of organic food